Physical Form

All cheerleaders and football players will need a current physical form submitted to TBFA prior to the start of practice.  This is when football players begin contact.  Cheerleaders must have forms in by thier first practice as well.  Have your doctor complete the Physical Form and return it to your coach.

Players can get a physical for $15 by mentioning they are playing for TBFA when they contact:
Dr. Matthew Daggy, M.D., Sports Medicine Office

2449 Ross-Millville Road (US 27)
Hamilton, OH 45013
Phone: 513-856-5971